Ondra Wilson vs. Doris K. Cook
PA – Mark Kelley; J – Evans
*The plaintiff, a Kenna resident, is seeking a court order preventing the defendant for constructing a fence across a 20-foot roadway on which Wilson has had an easement as access to property for nearly 30 years. She also seeks court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-105
Constellium Rolled Products Ravenswood, LLC vs. United Steelworkers of America Local 5668 and Jason Miller, Nathan Nelson, Ed Barnette, David M. Martin, Mark Whitt, Alan Starcher, Bill Brinker, Ray Burgess, Robin Painter, Kevin Gaul, Randy Beegle, Mike Fowler, Rob Sullivan, Robert Brinker, Howard Browning, Terry McCarthy, Greg Durst, John Doe and all other persons known or unknown, similarly situated with respect to aforementioned defendants and acting in concert and participation with them in the present strike and for picketing.
PA – Christopher L. Slaughter and Jessica L. Wiley; J – Nibert
*The plaintiffs, a Delaware business, seeks a court order prohibiting the defendants, officers and members of the union representing its Ravenswood location from blocking the private and public roadways leading to the plant and trespassing on property on its property until the strike that began on Aug. 5 comes to a conclusion. They also seek court costs, and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-109
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit