Ondra Wilson vs. Doris K. Cook
PA – Mark Kelley; J – Evans
*The plaintiff, a Kenna resident, is seeking a court order preventing the defendant for constructing a fence across a 20-foot roadway on which Wilson has had an easement as access to property for nearly 30 years. She also seeks court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-105
Constellium Rolled Products Ravenswood, LLC vs. United Steelworkers of America Local 5668 and Jason Miller, Nathan Nelson, Ed Barnette, David M. Martin, Mark Whitt, Alan Starcher, Bill Brinker, Ray Burgess, Robin Painter, Kevin Gaul, Randy Beegle, Mike Fowler, Rob Sullivan, Robert Brinker, Howard Browning, Terry McCarthy, Greg Durst, John Doe and all other persons known or unknown, similarly situated with respect to aforementioned defendants and acting in concert and participation with them in the present strike and for picketing.
PA – Christopher L. Slaughter and Jessica L. Wiley; J – Nibert
*The plaintiffs, a Delaware business, seeks a court order prohibiting the defendants, officers and members of the union representing its Ravenswood location from blocking the private and public roadways leading to the plant and trespassing on property on its property until the strike that began on Aug. 5 comes to a conclusion. They also seek court costs, and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-109
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan
- Mining companies sued after Justice man suffers severe head trauma in workplace accident
- Couple files suit to recoup costs to fix allegedly shoddy renovation work
- Woman sues chief correctional officer over sexual abuse claims
- Former inmate sues Correctional Facility Authority for copies of videos and photos
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age