Tammac Holding Corporation vs. Amie Jo Dilly
PA – Marc Lazenby; J - Reed
* The plaintiff, a Delaware business, is seeking a court order granting it possession of property located at 164 Lake George Rd. in Mineral Wells after defendant along with Deborah A. Madden and Nicholas Luksiak defaulted on a $95,066.30 loan given to them by Tammac via a deed of trust which was sold at a trustee sale on May 3 for $30,000.
Case number: 12-C-309
West Virginia University Medical Corporation d/b/a University Health Associates vs. Christopher Daniels
PA – Ward D. Stone, Jr.; J – Beane
* The plaintiff seeks judgment against the defendant for $20,594.42 in unpaid medical bills plus seven percent interest.
Case number: 12-C-311
Acusport Corporation vs. High Caliber Guns & Ammo, Inc. and Stacy Sears
PA - Robert S. Fluharty; J – Beane
* The plaintiffs are seeking judgment against the defendants for $33,027.55 in unpaid goods and services delivered on Nov. 2. They also seek court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-312
- West Virginia Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Worker sues former employer, allegeing age discrimination
- Worker sues former employer, alleging wrongful termination
- AG seeks subpoena against Jackson Co. door-to-door meat seller
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Charleston woman blames Elder-Beerman for injuries from falling in store
- Woman blames Kmart for slip-and-fall injury over floor mat at store
- Charleston man says he was injured in apartment ceiling collapse
- Woman says she was injured because of elevator malfunction
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices