Timothy Jividen vs. Hurricane Construction LLC and Jim McClure
PA-D. Scott Tyree; J-Leslie
* Jividen says the defendants agreed to pay $50,000 for timber harvested on his property. The defendants have paid only $15,000. Jividen seeks the remaining $35,000 jointly and severally, attorney fees, court costs, interest and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-163
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems
- Woman sues St. Mary's Medical Center for mother's death
- Woman sues Marshall University for soccer injuries
- Hurricane woman accuses Healthsouth of FMLA violations
- Woman sues DirecTV for wrongful termination
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination