David E. Workman and Stephanie A. Workman vs. Bank of America, N.A.
PA-Sarah K. Brown; J-Stowers
* The Workmans accuse the defendant company of abusive mortgage loan practices. They seek damages not exceeding $74,999.99 as well as attorney fees, court costs and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-271
Cabell Huntington Hospital Inc. vs. Steven E. Green and Tamera L. Green
PA-Melissa Eakle Leasure; J-Stowers
* The hospital says the Greens owe $20,169.45 for medical services rendered. It seeks that amount plus court costs, fees and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-272
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall