David E. Workman and Stephanie A. Workman vs. Bank of America, N.A.
PA-Sarah K. Brown; J-Stowers
* The Workmans accuse the defendant company of abusive mortgage loan practices. They seek damages not exceeding $74,999.99 as well as attorney fees, court costs and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-271
Cabell Huntington Hospital Inc. vs. Steven E. Green and Tamera L. Green
PA-Melissa Eakle Leasure; J-Stowers
* The hospital says the Greens owe $20,169.45 for medical services rendered. It seeks that amount plus court costs, fees and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-272
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan
- Mining companies sued after Justice man suffers severe head trauma in workplace accident
- Couple files suit to recoup costs to fix allegedly shoddy renovation work
- Woman sues chief correctional officer over sexual abuse claims
- Former inmate sues Correctional Facility Authority for copies of videos and photos
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age