David E. Workman and Stephanie A. Workman vs. Bank of America, N.A.
PA-Sarah K. Brown; J-Stowers
* The Workmans accuse the defendant company of abusive mortgage loan practices. They seek damages not exceeding $74,999.99 as well as attorney fees, court costs and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-271
Cabell Huntington Hospital Inc. vs. Steven E. Green and Tamera L. Green
PA-Melissa Eakle Leasure; J-Stowers
* The hospital says the Greens owe $20,169.45 for medical services rendered. It seeks that amount plus court costs, fees and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-272
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security