David E. Workman and Stephanie A. Workman vs. Bank of America, N.A.
PA-Sarah K. Brown; J-Stowers
* The Workmans accuse the defendant company of abusive mortgage loan practices. They seek damages not exceeding $74,999.99 as well as attorney fees, court costs and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-271
Cabell Huntington Hospital Inc. vs. Steven E. Green and Tamera L. Green
PA-Melissa Eakle Leasure; J-Stowers
* The hospital says the Greens owe $20,169.45 for medical services rendered. It seeks that amount plus court costs, fees and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-272
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published