ASHLAND, Ky. -- Huddleston Bolen, the Ashland Alliance and Community Trust Bank will hold a Business4Breakfast seminar Sept. 12.
The topic of the seminar is "Defamation and Your Website". The hourlong Business4Breakfast will be held at 8 a.m. at the Community Trust Bank, located at 1544 Winchester Road in Ashland.
Business4Breakfast seminars are free, open to the business community, and include a free breakfast. Guests may register at www.huddlestonbolen.com/events or by contacting Tasha Viglianco at 304-691-8474.
Guest speakers are Alex Ward and Alexis Mattingly, attorneys at Huddleston Bolen. Defamation refers to false statement made about someone or some organization that is damaging to their reputation. Defamatory posts are a growing risk for businesses with web and social media pages, especially those who accept posts from other users.
Sponsors for the seminar are Huddleston Bolen, the Kentucky Small Business Development Centers, the Ashland Alliance and Community Trust Bank.
Huddleston Bolen is a regional law firm with more than 50 attorneys practicing in Huntington and Charleston in West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville in Kentucky. The firm, founded in 1871, represents clients in many practice groups, including banking and finance, health care, insurance, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, real estate, transportation, and trusts and estates.
For more information, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall