ASHLAND, Ky. -- Huddleston Bolen, the Ashland Alliance and Community Trust Bank will hold a Business4Breakfast seminar Sept. 12.
The topic of the seminar is "Defamation and Your Website". The hourlong Business4Breakfast will be held at 8 a.m. at the Community Trust Bank, located at 1544 Winchester Road in Ashland.
Business4Breakfast seminars are free, open to the business community, and include a free breakfast. Guests may register at www.huddlestonbolen.com/events or by contacting Tasha Viglianco at 304-691-8474.
Guest speakers are Alex Ward and Alexis Mattingly, attorneys at Huddleston Bolen. Defamation refers to false statement made about someone or some organization that is damaging to their reputation. Defamatory posts are a growing risk for businesses with web and social media pages, especially those who accept posts from other users.
Sponsors for the seminar are Huddleston Bolen, the Kentucky Small Business Development Centers, the Ashland Alliance and Community Trust Bank.
Huddleston Bolen is a regional law firm with more than 50 attorneys practicing in Huntington and Charleston in West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville in Kentucky. The firm, founded in 1871, represents clients in many practice groups, including banking and finance, health care, insurance, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, real estate, transportation, and trusts and estates.
For more information, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination