ASHLAND, Ky. -- Huddleston Bolen, the Ashland Alliance and Community Trust Bank will hold a Business4Breakfast seminar Sept. 12.
The topic of the seminar is "Defamation and Your Website". The hourlong Business4Breakfast will be held at 8 a.m. at the Community Trust Bank, located at 1544 Winchester Road in Ashland.
Business4Breakfast seminars are free, open to the business community, and include a free breakfast. Guests may register at www.huddlestonbolen.com/events or by contacting Tasha Viglianco at 304-691-8474.
Guest speakers are Alex Ward and Alexis Mattingly, attorneys at Huddleston Bolen. Defamation refers to false statement made about someone or some organization that is damaging to their reputation. Defamatory posts are a growing risk for businesses with web and social media pages, especially those who accept posts from other users.
Sponsors for the seminar are Huddleston Bolen, the Kentucky Small Business Development Centers, the Ashland Alliance and Community Trust Bank.
Huddleston Bolen is a regional law firm with more than 50 attorneys practicing in Huntington and Charleston in West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville in Kentucky. The firm, founded in 1871, represents clients in many practice groups, including banking and finance, health care, insurance, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, real estate, transportation, and trusts and estates.
For more information, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems