PERSONNEL FILE: 13 Dinsmore attorneys named 'Lawyer of the Year'
CINCINNATI -– Thirteen Dinsmore attorneys have been recognized as "Lawyer of the Year" by The Best Lawyers in America 2013.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year" for 2013.
The attorneys received the honor based on reviews by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
The recognized attorneys include:
* F. Thomas Rubenstein, Mining Law
* David M. Thomas, Litigation - Bankruptcy
* James A. Comodeca, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Defendants
* William M. Freedman, Health Care Law
* Karen K. Gaunt, Copyright Law
* Charles F. Hertlein Jr., Cincinnati Securities/Capital Markets Law
* Mark A. Vander Laan, Litigation - Municipal
* Donald B. Leach, Jr., Construction Law
* Brett L. Miller, Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
* Timothy W. Hagan, Patent Law
* Thomas P. Whelley II, Labor Law - Management
* Barbara B. Edelman, Bet-the-Company Litigation
* Thomas C. Reed, Natural Resources Law
In total, 165 Dinsmore attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2013 edition of Best Lawyers.
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 39,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.1 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Corporate Counsel Magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Dinsmore is comprised of more than 475 attorneys practicing in 13 cities throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Washington D.C. For more than a century, Dinsmore has provided a broad range of integrated services to meet the needs of both large and small businesses as well as institutions, associations, governments, professional firms and individuals.
For more information, visit www.dinsmore.com.