Ronald I. Reisig, as executive of the estate of Mary Lou Reisig vs. William E. Clark and Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
PA- Jon D. Hoover; J- David M. Pancake
* On Sept. 8, 2010, Mary Reisig was a guest passenger in a vehicle driven by Karen Marie Groeber, who was attempting to turn left onto Merritts Creek Road when Clark failed to stop at the traffic light and struck Groeber's vehicle on the driver's side. Ronald Reisig claims Clark, who was employed at Reliance, operated the vehicle in a reckless, careless and negligent fashion. Ronald Reisig is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-580
Gary Sims vs. Warner Chilcott Sales (US), LLC
PA- R.R. Fredeking II; J- David M. Pancake
* Sims was employed by the defendant. He claims Warner violated the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act by only paying employees once per month and by failing to pay his final wages within 72 hours of discharge. Sims is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-587
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published