Ronald I. Reisig, as executive of the estate of Mary Lou Reisig vs. William E. Clark and Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
PA- Jon D. Hoover; J- David M. Pancake
* On Sept. 8, 2010, Mary Reisig was a guest passenger in a vehicle driven by Karen Marie Groeber, who was attempting to turn left onto Merritts Creek Road when Clark failed to stop at the traffic light and struck Groeber's vehicle on the driver's side. Ronald Reisig claims Clark, who was employed at Reliance, operated the vehicle in a reckless, careless and negligent fashion. Ronald Reisig is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-580
Gary Sims vs. Warner Chilcott Sales (US), LLC
PA- R.R. Fredeking II; J- David M. Pancake
* Sims was employed by the defendant. He claims Warner violated the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act by only paying employees once per month and by failing to pay his final wages within 72 hours of discharge. Sims is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-587
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan