Ronald I. Reisig, as executive of the estate of Mary Lou Reisig vs. William E. Clark and Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
PA- Jon D. Hoover; J- David M. Pancake
* On Sept. 8, 2010, Mary Reisig was a guest passenger in a vehicle driven by Karen Marie Groeber, who was attempting to turn left onto Merritts Creek Road when Clark failed to stop at the traffic light and struck Groeber's vehicle on the driver's side. Ronald Reisig claims Clark, who was employed at Reliance, operated the vehicle in a reckless, careless and negligent fashion. Ronald Reisig is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-580
Gary Sims vs. Warner Chilcott Sales (US), LLC
PA- R.R. Fredeking II; J- David M. Pancake
* Sims was employed by the defendant. He claims Warner violated the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act by only paying employees once per month and by failing to pay his final wages within 72 hours of discharge. Sims is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-587
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan