Ronald I. Reisig, as executive of the estate of Mary Lou Reisig vs. William E. Clark and Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
PA- Jon D. Hoover; J- David M. Pancake
* On Sept. 8, 2010, Mary Reisig was a guest passenger in a vehicle driven by Karen Marie Groeber, who was attempting to turn left onto Merritts Creek Road when Clark failed to stop at the traffic light and struck Groeber's vehicle on the driver's side. Ronald Reisig claims Clark, who was employed at Reliance, operated the vehicle in a reckless, careless and negligent fashion. Ronald Reisig is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-580
Gary Sims vs. Warner Chilcott Sales (US), LLC
PA- R.R. Fredeking II; J- David M. Pancake
* Sims was employed by the defendant. He claims Warner violated the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act by only paying employees once per month and by failing to pay his final wages within 72 hours of discharge. Sims is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-587
- Marmet citizens file petition to remove mayor from office
- West Virginia committed to combating substance abuse
- A letter to Secretary Kerry
- Morrisey warns of credit, debit chip card email scam
- AG's office urges caution with online holiday shopping
- SDW Electric sued for allegedly unpaid debts
- Workers accuse Republic Energy of firing over safety complaints, age
- Beckley HVAC firm seeks restitution from Norco Construction for unpaid bills
- Repo man seeks possession of final paycheck
- Woman accuses Marion Co. Coal of discrimination, retaliation