Ronald I. Reisig, as executive of the estate of Mary Lou Reisig vs. William E. Clark and Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
PA- Jon D. Hoover; J- David M. Pancake
* On Sept. 8, 2010, Mary Reisig was a guest passenger in a vehicle driven by Karen Marie Groeber, who was attempting to turn left onto Merritts Creek Road when Clark failed to stop at the traffic light and struck Groeber's vehicle on the driver's side. Ronald Reisig claims Clark, who was employed at Reliance, operated the vehicle in a reckless, careless and negligent fashion. Ronald Reisig is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-580
Gary Sims vs. Warner Chilcott Sales (US), LLC
PA- R.R. Fredeking II; J- David M. Pancake
* Sims was employed by the defendant. He claims Warner violated the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act by only paying employees once per month and by failing to pay his final wages within 72 hours of discharge. Sims is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-587
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Forums allow a chance to interact with Business Court
- Justices say injury was not caused by accident at work
- State Supreme Court affirms Office of Judges decision
- Walker shares her conservative vision for state Supreme Court
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck