Jennifer Schrembs vs. West Virginia University Hospitals East Inc., Charles Town General Hospital d/b/a Jefferson Memorial Hospital and Ronald Bruce Low, MD and Thanigasalam Arumuganthan
PA-Christopher T. Nace; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff says that on Nov. 18, 2007, she went to Jefferson's Emergency Room with a large amount of vaginal bleeding. Defendant Low was the ER doctor who, she claims, negligently failed to perform proper treatment. She returned for two different dilatation & curettage (D&C) procedures and then a complete hysterectomy. Plaintiff alleges failure of doctors and hospital to avoid damage to urinary system as her bladder was cut during surgery which led to further hospitalization and surgery.
Case number: 12-C-337
James Ott and Dottie Ott vs. Fresenius Medical Care North America Holdings Limited Partnership, Fresenius Medical Care HIMG Dialysis Center, LLC and Bio-Medical Application of West Virginia, Inc., d/b/a Bio-Medical Application of Martinsburg d/b/a Fresenus Medical Care of Charles Town
PA-Christopher Nace; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff says that on Feb. 13, 2009, a catheter was inserted during dialysis. In May 2009, plaintiff went on a "cycler" developed by the defendant. Plaintiff alleges in June 2009, he contracted peritonitis. In Sept. 2009, apparatus was removed for malfunction. A Sept. 8, 2010, recall has plaintiff alleging a design defect, manufacturer's defect, negligence, breach of warranties and failure to warn of dangers. Plaintiff seeks judgment to be determined at trial.
Case number: 12-C-343
Branch Banking & Trust Company vs. Jason Gresczyk
PA-Ryan Marsteller; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff alleges defendant owes at least $83,741.69 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-346
- Customer charges Dollar General with ignoring her complaint
- Railway worker sues Norfolk Southern over twisted ankle, claiming negligence
- Daughter sues CAMC, claiming mother fell during treatment
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death