Graham Cochran vs. David Debord and the West Virginia State Police
PA – Richard Dunbar; J – Reed
* The plaintiff, a Parkersburg resident, is suing the defendants for injuries he received on Aug. 9, 2010 following a collision between him and Debord. He seeks unspecified damages, including $40,000 in medical expenses, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-347
Air Gas USA, LLC vs. Hemlock Fleet Services, Inc.
PA – Gerald M. Titus III; J – Waters
* The plaintiff, a Bowling Green, Ken.-based business, is suing the defendant, a Belpre, Ohio-based business, for failing to properly perform maintenance on a 2005 Freightliner truck which caused one of the front wheels to come off on Aug. 11, 2010 resulting in injuries to both the driver, Roger Cowdery, and Tyler Parker, Nathan Trippett and Coty Rogers whose vehicle was struck by the tire. They seek unspecified damages to include recover of $34,657.73 to settle Parker's, Trippet's and Rogers' insurance claims, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-354
- Suit claims Marcum & Associates owes sum for unpaid goods
- Suit claims University Physicians and Surgeons failed to pay employees in timely manner
- Morrisey, Texas AG urge feds before climate summit
- Chester mayor challenges city council bid of negligence
- Owners of modular home accuse manufacturer of negligence
- Inmate says Charleston officers used racial slurs, excess force
- Railroad worker says logging firm negligent in hiring
- Wyoming Co. miner accuses coal mines of harmful safety violations
- Winfield files petition over rejection of annexation request
- AG announces mobile office hours for December