Graham Cochran vs. David Debord and the West Virginia State Police
PA – Richard Dunbar; J – Reed
* The plaintiff, a Parkersburg resident, is suing the defendants for injuries he received on Aug. 9, 2010 following a collision between him and Debord. He seeks unspecified damages, including $40,000 in medical expenses, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-347
Air Gas USA, LLC vs. Hemlock Fleet Services, Inc.
PA – Gerald M. Titus III; J – Waters
* The plaintiff, a Bowling Green, Ken.-based business, is suing the defendant, a Belpre, Ohio-based business, for failing to properly perform maintenance on a 2005 Freightliner truck which caused one of the front wheels to come off on Aug. 11, 2010 resulting in injuries to both the driver, Roger Cowdery, and Tyler Parker, Nathan Trippett and Coty Rogers whose vehicle was struck by the tire. They seek unspecified damages to include recover of $34,657.73 to settle Parker's, Trippet's and Rogers' insurance claims, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-354
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods