Graham Cochran vs. David Debord and the West Virginia State Police
PA – Richard Dunbar; J – Reed
* The plaintiff, a Parkersburg resident, is suing the defendants for injuries he received on Aug. 9, 2010 following a collision between him and Debord. He seeks unspecified damages, including $40,000 in medical expenses, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-347
Air Gas USA, LLC vs. Hemlock Fleet Services, Inc.
PA – Gerald M. Titus III; J – Waters
* The plaintiff, a Bowling Green, Ken.-based business, is suing the defendant, a Belpre, Ohio-based business, for failing to properly perform maintenance on a 2005 Freightliner truck which caused one of the front wheels to come off on Aug. 11, 2010 resulting in injuries to both the driver, Roger Cowdery, and Tyler Parker, Nathan Trippett and Coty Rogers whose vehicle was struck by the tire. They seek unspecified damages to include recover of $34,657.73 to settle Parker's, Trippet's and Rogers' insurance claims, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-354
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan