Graham Cochran vs. David Debord and the West Virginia State Police
PA – Richard Dunbar; J – Reed
* The plaintiff, a Parkersburg resident, is suing the defendants for injuries he received on Aug. 9, 2010 following a collision between him and Debord. He seeks unspecified damages, including $40,000 in medical expenses, interest and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-347
Air Gas USA, LLC vs. Hemlock Fleet Services, Inc.
PA – Gerald M. Titus III; J – Waters
* The plaintiff, a Bowling Green, Ken.-based business, is suing the defendant, a Belpre, Ohio-based business, for failing to properly perform maintenance on a 2005 Freightliner truck which caused one of the front wheels to come off on Aug. 11, 2010 resulting in injuries to both the driver, Roger Cowdery, and Tyler Parker, Nathan Trippett and Coty Rogers whose vehicle was struck by the tire. They seek unspecified damages to include recover of $34,657.73 to settle Parker's, Trippet's and Rogers' insurance claims, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-354
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan