Keith A. Biggs and Paula Carlene Thompson vs. Richard King, Raymond G. Musgrave, Mason County Public Service District, Frontier of West Virginia, Inc., Mountaineer Gas Company, Inc, Mike Roach, in his capacity as sheriff of Mason County, and any and all shareholders or creditors of Central Industries Inc.
PA – Paul A. Ryker; J – Nibert
* The plaintiffs, residents of Camp Conley, are seeking a court order to quiet title to a .88 acre tract of land Thompson conveyed to King on Aug. 15 that was clouded in 1989 when Musgrave, a Point Pleasant attorney, then as one of the principal owners of Central Industries, failed to have a 24.19 acre parent tract of land conveyed by Central to himself and the other principal, Carl Thompson, now deceased, when the corporation was being dissolved. In 1999, Thompson’s widow, Vada, conveyed 5.49 acres of the parent tract to Biggs, and in her will, left her interest in the remaining 18 acres to Paula.
Case number: 12-C-118
G & M Fuel Co., Inc. vs. Green Global, LLC
PA – Michael Barr; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Point Pleasant business, seeks judgment against the defendant, a Glassport, Pa. business, for $45,212.69, the outstanding balance of a $50,999.97 promissory note G & M gave Green Global on Sept. 13, 2011. They also seek court costs, 6 percent interest a $6.81 per diem charge.
Case number: 12-C-119
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems