Keith A. Biggs and Paula Carlene Thompson vs. Richard King, Raymond G. Musgrave, Mason County Public Service District, Frontier of West Virginia, Inc., Mountaineer Gas Company, Inc, Mike Roach, in his capacity as sheriff of Mason County, and any and all shareholders or creditors of Central Industries Inc.
PA – Paul A. Ryker; J – Nibert
* The plaintiffs, residents of Camp Conley, are seeking a court order to quiet title to a .88 acre tract of land Thompson conveyed to King on Aug. 15 that was clouded in 1989 when Musgrave, a Point Pleasant attorney, then as one of the principal owners of Central Industries, failed to have a 24.19 acre parent tract of land conveyed by Central to himself and the other principal, Carl Thompson, now deceased, when the corporation was being dissolved. In 1999, Thompson’s widow, Vada, conveyed 5.49 acres of the parent tract to Biggs, and in her will, left her interest in the remaining 18 acres to Paula.
Case number: 12-C-118
G & M Fuel Co., Inc. vs. Green Global, LLC
PA – Michael Barr; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Point Pleasant business, seeks judgment against the defendant, a Glassport, Pa. business, for $45,212.69, the outstanding balance of a $50,999.97 promissory note G & M gave Green Global on Sept. 13, 2011. They also seek court costs, 6 percent interest a $6.81 per diem charge.
Case number: 12-C-119
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan