Keith A. Biggs and Paula Carlene Thompson vs. Richard King, Raymond G. Musgrave, Mason County Public Service District, Frontier of West Virginia, Inc., Mountaineer Gas Company, Inc, Mike Roach, in his capacity as sheriff of Mason County, and any and all shareholders or creditors of Central Industries Inc.
PA – Paul A. Ryker; J – Nibert
* The plaintiffs, residents of Camp Conley, are seeking a court order to quiet title to a .88 acre tract of land Thompson conveyed to King on Aug. 15 that was clouded in 1989 when Musgrave, a Point Pleasant attorney, then as one of the principal owners of Central Industries, failed to have a 24.19 acre parent tract of land conveyed by Central to himself and the other principal, Carl Thompson, now deceased, when the corporation was being dissolved. In 1999, Thompson’s widow, Vada, conveyed 5.49 acres of the parent tract to Biggs, and in her will, left her interest in the remaining 18 acres to Paula.
Case number: 12-C-118
G & M Fuel Co., Inc. vs. Green Global, LLC
PA – Michael Barr; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Point Pleasant business, seeks judgment against the defendant, a Glassport, Pa. business, for $45,212.69, the outstanding balance of a $50,999.97 promissory note G & M gave Green Global on Sept. 13, 2011. They also seek court costs, 6 percent interest a $6.81 per diem charge.
Case number: 12-C-119
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall