Kimberly and Mark Thompson vs. 21 Country Market, Inc.
PA – Bradley H. Lane; J – Evans
*The plaintiffs, residents of Gallipolis, Ohio are suing the defendant, a Millwood business, for injuries Kimberly allegedly sustained on Oct. 1, 2010, when she fell after stepping on broken concrete in the parking lot. Mark Thompson makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-132
S.R. Parsons, Jr., as administrator of the estates of Brayleigh Dale and Dominic Michael Parsons vs. Robert M. Parsons, administrator of the estate of Renea Parsons
PA – Kevin Harris and Eric Holmes; J – Evans
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant, his son, for the wrongful death of his grandchildren allegedly caused by his daughter-in-law when she lost control of her 1999 Volkswagen Jetta while travelling northbound on Interstate 77 on Oct. 3, 2010, crossed over the median and collided with a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta operated by Amy VanDorp. He seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-134
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall