Kimberly and Mark Thompson vs. 21 Country Market, Inc.
PA – Bradley H. Lane; J – Evans
*The plaintiffs, residents of Gallipolis, Ohio are suing the defendant, a Millwood business, for injuries Kimberly allegedly sustained on Oct. 1, 2010, when she fell after stepping on broken concrete in the parking lot. Mark Thompson makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-132
S.R. Parsons, Jr., as administrator of the estates of Brayleigh Dale and Dominic Michael Parsons vs. Robert M. Parsons, administrator of the estate of Renea Parsons
PA – Kevin Harris and Eric Holmes; J – Evans
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant, his son, for the wrongful death of his grandchildren allegedly caused by his daughter-in-law when she lost control of her 1999 Volkswagen Jetta while travelling northbound on Interstate 77 on Oct. 3, 2010, crossed over the median and collided with a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta operated by Amy VanDorp. He seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-134
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization
- Man accuses John Skidmore Development of workers’ comp discrimination
- Police officer sues City of Kenova for forcing him to quit
- Woman accuses 3D Construction of discrimination, invasion of privacy
- Wayne Co. man sues Mountaineer Contractors for breach
- Woman says Nytis Exploration violated state code