Kimberly and Mark Thompson vs. 21 Country Market, Inc.
PA – Bradley H. Lane; J – Evans
*The plaintiffs, residents of Gallipolis, Ohio, are suing the defendant, a Millwood business, for injuries Kimberly allegedly sustained on Oct. 1, 2010, when she says she fell after stepping on broken concrete in the parking lot. Mark makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-132
S.R. Parsons, Jr., as administrator of the estates of Brayleigh Dale and Dominic Michael Parsons vs. Robert M. Parsons, administrator of the estate of Renea Parsons
PA – Kevin Harris and Eric Holmes; J – Evans
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant, his son, for the wrongful death of his grandchildren allegedly caused by his daughter-in-law when she lost control of her 1999 Volkswagen Jetta while travelling northbound on Interstate 77 on Oct. 3, 2010, crossed over the median and collided with a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta operated by Amy VanDorp. He seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-134
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note