Kimberly and Mark Thompson vs. 21 Country Market, Inc.
PA – Bradley H. Lane; J – Evans
*The plaintiffs, residents of Gallipolis, Ohio, are suing the defendant, a Millwood business, for injuries Kimberly allegedly sustained on Oct. 1, 2010, when she says she fell after stepping on broken concrete in the parking lot. Mark makes a claim for loss of consortium. They seek unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-132
S.R. Parsons, Jr., as administrator of the estates of Brayleigh Dale and Dominic Michael Parsons vs. Robert M. Parsons, administrator of the estate of Renea Parsons
PA – Kevin Harris and Eric Holmes; J – Evans
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant, his son, for the wrongful death of his grandchildren allegedly caused by his daughter-in-law when she lost control of her 1999 Volkswagen Jetta while travelling northbound on Interstate 77 on Oct. 3, 2010, crossed over the median and collided with a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta operated by Amy VanDorp. He seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-134
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection