In re: Sierra Satterfield, a minor, by and through her next friend and natural mother, Kelly Ramey
PA- Pro se; J – Nibert
* The petitioner is seeking approval of a settlement for $20,155 from State Farm, the insurance carrier of Russell and Donna Watterson following a collision Rochelle Davis had with Ramey and Satterfield allegedly caused by Morgan Watterson on July 21 along W.Va. 2.
Case number: 12-C-130
Matthew J. Hickel vs. McGinnis, Inc.
PA – Matthew L. Clark; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Hartford resident, is suing the defendant, a South Point, Ohio, business, for injuries he says he sustained on Feb. 4 while working as a deckhand on the M/V Ed McLaughlin in attempting to remove a barge cover. He seeks unspecified damages, attorneys fees and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-131
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published