In re: Sierra Satterfield, a minor, by and through her next friend and natural mother, Kelly Ramey
PA- Pro se; J – Nibert
* The petitioner is seeking approval of a settlement for $20,155 from State Farm, the insurance carrier of Russell and Donna Watterson following a collision Rochelle Davis had with Ramey and Satterfield allegedly caused by Morgan Watterson on July 21 along W.Va. 2.
Case number: 12-C-130
Matthew J. Hickel vs. McGinnis, Inc.
PA – Matthew L. Clark; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Hartford resident, is suing the defendant, a South Point, Ohio, business, for injuries he says he sustained on Feb. 4 while working as a deckhand on the M/V Ed McLaughlin in attempting to remove a barge cover. He seeks unspecified damages, attorneys fees and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-131
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall