In re: Sierra Satterfield, a minor, by and through her next friend and natural mother, Kelly Ramey
PA- Pro se; J – Nibert
* The petitioner is seeking approval of a settlement for $20,155 from State Farm, the insurance carrier of Russell and Donna Watterson following a collision Rochelle Davis had with Ramey and Satterfield allegedly caused by Morgan Watterson on July 21 along W.Va. 2.
Case number: 12-C-130
Matthew J. Hickel vs. McGinnis, Inc.
PA – Matthew L. Clark; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Hartford resident, is suing the defendant, a South Point, Ohio, business, for injuries he says he sustained on Feb. 4 while working as a deckhand on the M/V Ed McLaughlin in attempting to remove a barge cover. He seeks unspecified damages, attorneys fees and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-131
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note