In re: Sierra Satterfield, a minor, by and through her next friend and natural mother, Kelly Ramey
PA- Pro se; J – Nibert
* The petitioner is seeking approval of a settlement for $20,155 from State Farm, the insurance carrier of Russell and Donna Watterson following a collision Rochelle Davis had with Ramey and Satterfield allegedly caused by Morgan Watterson on July 21 along W.Va. 2.
Case number: 12-C-130
Matthew J. Hickel vs. McGinnis, Inc.
PA – Matthew L. Clark; J – Nibert
* The plaintiff, a Hartford resident, is suing the defendant, a South Point, Ohio, business, for injuries he says he sustained on Feb. 4 while working as a deckhand on the M/V Ed McLaughlin in attempting to remove a barge cover. He seeks unspecified damages, attorneys fees and court costs.
Case number: 12-C-131
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age
- Former DHHR employee alleges wrongful termination despite approved medical leave
- Kanawha Co. physician sues, alleging his partners forced him out of shares of Day Surgery LLC
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees