CHARLESTON – Robinson & McElwee, PLLC announced Nov. 16 that Brian E. Calabrese has joined the firm as an associate.
Calabrese will work in Robinson & McElwee’s Charleston office in the Business Law Department, with a concentration in the firm’s public utility practice, representing clients before the Public Service Commission of West Virginia, other regulatory agencies, and state and federal courts.
Calabrese received his law degree, cum laude, from Washington and Lee University. Calabrese also holds master’s and Ph.D. degrees in classical studies from the University of Michigan; a master’s in Italian from Middlebury College; and a bachelor’s degree from Bowdoin College.
Robinson & McElwee’s practice is multifaceted and includes litigation, natural resources law, corporate law, labor and employment law, utility law, bankruptcy, commercial real estate development, environmental law, state and local taxation, estate planning and administration, commercial transactions and government relations.
Formed in 1983, Robinson & McElwee is a corporate-defense firm based in Charleston, W.Va., with additional offices in Clarksburg and Wheeling.
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full
- Quickbooks creator accused of breach of contract
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements