CHARLESTON – Robinson & McElwee, PLLC announced Nov. 16 that Brian E. Calabrese has joined the firm as an associate.
Calabrese will work in Robinson & McElwee’s Charleston office in the Business Law Department, with a concentration in the firm’s public utility practice, representing clients before the Public Service Commission of West Virginia, other regulatory agencies, and state and federal courts.
Calabrese received his law degree, cum laude, from Washington and Lee University. Calabrese also holds master’s and Ph.D. degrees in classical studies from the University of Michigan; a master’s in Italian from Middlebury College; and a bachelor’s degree from Bowdoin College.
Robinson & McElwee’s practice is multifaceted and includes litigation, natural resources law, corporate law, labor and employment law, utility law, bankruptcy, commercial real estate development, environmental law, state and local taxation, estate planning and administration, commercial transactions and government relations.
Formed in 1983, Robinson & McElwee is a corporate-defense firm based in Charleston, W.Va., with additional offices in Clarksburg and Wheeling.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall