Robert B. Halstead vs. Air Methods Corporation, Mark Godbey, Tom Kidd and Ross Wolskey
PA- Richard A. Robb; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Halstead was employed by the defendants from June 2006 until Dec. 1, 2011. He claims after reporting safety violations, his employment was terminated. Halstead is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-766
James Robinson vs. Linda Rice; Maria Goldcamp; Mick Be Gone, Inc.; and Robinson & Rice, LC
PA- R.R. Fredeking II; J- David M. Pancake
* Robinson retired from Robinson & Rice and entered into a retirement agreement on Aug. 25, 2003. He claims the defendants have breached the retirement agreement. Robinson is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-767
Eddie Napier vs. Venture, LLC d/b/a Penn Station East Coast Subs
PA- Kenneth P. Hicks; J- F. Jane Hustead
* On Dec. 21, 2010, Napier was proceeding to leave Penn Station in Huntington when he slipped and fell on food in the floor and was injured. Napier is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-768
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall