Robert B. Halstead vs. Air Methods Corporation, Mark Godbey, Tom Kidd and Ross Wolskey
PA- Richard A. Robb; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Halstead was employed by the defendants from June 2006 until Dec. 1, 2011. He claims after reporting safety violations, his employment was terminated. Halstead is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-766
James Robinson vs. Linda Rice; Maria Goldcamp; Mick Be Gone, Inc.; and Robinson & Rice, LC
PA- R.R. Fredeking II; J- David M. Pancake
* Robinson retired from Robinson & Rice and entered into a retirement agreement on Aug. 25, 2003. He claims the defendants have breached the retirement agreement. Robinson is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-767
Eddie Napier vs. Venture, LLC d/b/a Penn Station East Coast Subs
PA- Kenneth P. Hicks; J- F. Jane Hustead
* On Dec. 21, 2010, Napier was proceeding to leave Penn Station in Huntington when he slipped and fell on food in the floor and was injured. Napier is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-768
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan