Robert B. Halstead vs. Air Methods Corporation, Mark Godbey, Tom Kidd and Ross Wolskey
PA- Richard A. Robb; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Halstead was employed by the defendants from June 2006 until Dec. 1, 2011. He claims after reporting safety violations, his employment was terminated. Halstead is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-766
James Robinson vs. Linda Rice; Maria Goldcamp; Mick Be Gone, Inc.; and Robinson & Rice, LC
PA- R.R. Fredeking II; J- David M. Pancake
* Robinson retired from Robinson & Rice and entered into a retirement agreement on Aug. 25, 2003. He claims the defendants have breached the retirement agreement. Robinson is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-767
Eddie Napier vs. Venture, LLC d/b/a Penn Station East Coast Subs
PA- Kenneth P. Hicks; J- F. Jane Hustead
* On Dec. 21, 2010, Napier was proceeding to leave Penn Station in Huntington when he slipped and fell on food in the floor and was injured. Napier is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-768
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published