Robert B. Halstead vs. Air Methods Corporation, Mark Godbey, Tom Kidd and Ross Wolskey
PA- Richard A. Robb; J- F. Jane Hustead
* Halstead was employed by the defendants from June 2006 until Dec. 1, 2011. He claims after reporting safety violations, his employment was terminated. Halstead is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-766
James Robinson vs. Linda Rice; Maria Goldcamp; Mick Be Gone, Inc.; and Robinson & Rice, LC
PA- R.R. Fredeking II; J- David M. Pancake
* Robinson retired from Robinson & Rice and entered into a retirement agreement on Aug. 25, 2003. He claims the defendants have breached the retirement agreement. Robinson is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 12-C-767
Eddie Napier vs. Venture, LLC d/b/a Penn Station East Coast Subs
PA- Kenneth P. Hicks; J- F. Jane Hustead
* On Dec. 21, 2010, Napier was proceeding to leave Penn Station in Huntington when he slipped and fell on food in the floor and was injured. Napier is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-768
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy