Thomas Do-It Center vs. Bob Patterson d/b/a STC Contracting
PA - Stephen C. Littlepage; J - Evans
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant for goods and services provided between Aug. 11, 2011 and Feb. 12 that allegedly remain unpaid. Thomas Do-It Center seeks judgment in the amount of $17,053.56 plus interest, court costs and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-132
BB&T vs. Nora Henry
PA - Norman T. Daniels; J – Nibert
*The plaintiff is suing the defendant, a New Haven resident, for allegedly defaulting on a loan given to her on May 16 in the amount of $24,148.80 to purchase a 2012 Nissan Ultima. Along with an order granting it immediate possession of the vehicle, BB&T seeks court costs, attorneys fees and interest.
Case number: 12-C-135
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan