Rita Claire Gallagher vs. Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc.; Marshall University Board of Governors; Edwards Foundation, Inc. d/b/a Edwards Comprehensive Cancer Center; and Jane Kurucz, M.D.
PA- Richard D. Lindsay; J- Joseph K. Reeder
* Gallagher claims the defendants failed to order a BRCA test for her and failed to provide her with the opportunity to choose an elective mastectomy. The defendants’ negligence caused Gallagher to have a recurrence of breast cancer in March, according to the suit. Gallagher is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-390
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan