Rita Claire Gallagher vs. Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc.; Marshall University Board of Governors; Edwards Foundation, Inc. d/b/a Edwards Comprehensive Cancer Center; and Jane Kurucz, M.D.
PA- Richard D. Lindsay; J- Joseph K. Reeder
* Gallagher claims the defendants failed to order a BRCA test for her and failed to provide her with the opportunity to choose an elective mastectomy. The defendants’ negligence caused Gallagher to have a recurrence of breast cancer in March, according to the suit. Gallagher is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-390
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall