Rita Claire Gallagher vs. Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc.; Marshall University Board of Governors; Edwards Foundation, Inc. d/b/a Edwards Comprehensive Cancer Center; and Jane Kurucz, M.D.
PA- Richard D. Lindsay; J- Joseph K. Reeder
* Gallagher claims the defendants failed to order a BRCA test for her and failed to provide her with the opportunity to choose an elective mastectomy. The defendants’ negligence caused Gallagher to have a recurrence of breast cancer in March, according to the suit. Gallagher is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-390
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note