Rita Claire Gallagher vs. Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc.; Marshall University Board of Governors; Edwards Foundation, Inc. d/b/a Edwards Comprehensive Cancer Center; and Jane Kurucz, M.D.
PA- Richard D. Lindsay; J- Joseph K. Reeder
* Gallagher claims the defendants failed to order a BRCA test for her and failed to provide her with the opportunity to choose an elective mastectomy. The defendants’ negligence caused Gallagher to have a recurrence of breast cancer in March, according to the suit. Gallagher is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-390
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him