Ashley Detamore, Administrator of the Estate of Richard Detamore v. Nabors Industries and Jacob Forrest
* Detmore is seeking judgment against Nabor Industries and Jacob Forrest over the death of her husband Richard. As an employee of Nabor Industries, Detamore was required to drive from Weston to Dallas Pike, leaving for work at 4:30 a.m. In July, Detamore and Forrest were involved in an accident when the truck they were in veered into the median ejecting them both, killing Detamore. Forrest was not injured. It is alleged that both men worked a total of 38 hours in a 48-hour period. Detamore asks for punitive damages, attorneys fees and compensatory damages for loss of earnings.
Case number: 12-C-845
Stephany Swart, MD v Surendra Pawar, MD, Monongalia Radiology Assoc., Mark Krauland, James Bolt and Kline, Keppel & Koryak P.C.
PA: Paul Harris and James McClure
* Swart with Dr. Pawar formed Monongalia Radiology Assoc. each having 50 percent of its stock. Swart alleges Pawar informed Monongalia General that she didn’t have all Continued Medical Education requirements and submitted false CME hours. She alleges Pawar told others she had been terminated from her previous employment; was not listed as a director on the annual report to the Secretary of State; and that Pawar expensed personal items through the business but refused to give any accounting of those expenses. Swart seeks judgment, costs and attorney fees.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall