Beth Robinson vs. Holzer Health Systems, Inc., now known as Holzer Clinic, LLC d/b/a Holzer Clinic of West Virginia
PA- Fred F. Holroyd; J- Phillip Stowers
* Robinson was employed by the defendant from August 2006 until July 10. Robinson claims when her employment was terminated, she was not paid her unused sick pay, holiday pay, vacation pay and other paid time off pay. Robinson is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 12-C-413
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination