American Asphalt & Aggregates, Inc. vs. Blacktopman, Inc.
PA- Charles M. Johnstone II; J- Darrell M. Pratt
* On Nov. 22, 2011, Blacktopman entered into a commercial credit application and sale’s agreement with American Asphalt for the purchase of asphalt material. American Asphalt claims Blacktopman has failed and refused to pay for the materials. American Asphalt is seeking compensatory damages in the amount of $24,665.30 plus agreed-upon interest and pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-276
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published