American Asphalt & Aggregates, Inc. vs. Blacktopman, Inc.
PA- Charles M. Johnstone II; J- Darrell M. Pratt
* On Nov. 22, 2011, Blacktopman entered into a commercial credit application and sale’s agreement with American Asphalt for the purchase of asphalt material. American Asphalt claims Blacktopman has failed and refused to pay for the materials. American Asphalt is seeking compensatory damages in the amount of $24,665.30 plus agreed-upon interest and pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-276
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full
- Quickbooks creator accused of breach of contract
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements