American Asphalt & Aggregates, Inc. vs. Blacktopman, Inc.
PA- Charles M. Johnstone II; J- Darrell M. Pratt
* On Nov. 22, 2011, Blacktopman entered into a commercial credit application and sale’s agreement with American Asphalt for the purchase of asphalt material. American Asphalt claims Blacktopman has failed and refused to pay for the materials. American Asphalt is seeking compensatory damages in the amount of $24,665.30 plus agreed-upon interest and pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-276
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall