American Asphalt & Aggregates, Inc. vs. Blacktopman, Inc.
PA- Charles M. Johnstone II; J- Darrell M. Pratt
* On Nov. 22, 2011, Blacktopman entered into a commercial credit application and sale’s agreement with American Asphalt for the purchase of asphalt material. American Asphalt claims Blacktopman has failed and refused to pay for the materials. American Asphalt is seeking compensatory damages in the amount of $24,665.30 plus agreed-upon interest and pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 12-C-276
- Customer charges Dollar General with ignoring her complaint
- Railway worker sues Norfolk Southern over twisted ankle, claiming negligence
- Daughter sues CAMC, claiming mother fell during treatment
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death