Gregory Hall vs. Thomas E. Delaney
PA-Pro Se; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff claims defendant failed to provide adequate legal support regarding a Dec. 27, 2011, warrantless search and seizure that violated plaintiff’s civil rights. Plaintiff claims defendant maliciously misrepresented plaintiff and seeks $100,000,000 in damages.
Case Number: 12-C-485
Winchester Medical Center vs. Denise Ford
PA-Daniel T. Booth; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $63,002.89 for past due credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-489
84 Lumber L.P vs. Sandra Drosdak-Hilmes
PA-Amie M. Mihalko; J-David Sanders
*Plaintff claims defendant owes at least $38,090.77 for past due credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-490
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note