Gregory Hall vs. Thomas E. Delaney
PA-Pro Se; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff claims defendant failed to provide adequate legal support regarding a Dec. 27, 2011, warrantless search and seizure that violated plaintiff’s civil rights. Plaintiff claims defendant maliciously misrepresented plaintiff and seeks $100,000,000 in damages.
Case Number: 12-C-485
Winchester Medical Center vs. Denise Ford
PA-Daniel T. Booth; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $63,002.89 for past due credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-489
84 Lumber L.P vs. Sandra Drosdak-Hilmes
PA-Amie M. Mihalko; J-David Sanders
*Plaintff claims defendant owes at least $38,090.77 for past due credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-490
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan
- Mining companies sued after Justice man suffers severe head trauma in workplace accident
- Couple files suit to recoup costs to fix allegedly shoddy renovation work
- Woman sues chief correctional officer over sexual abuse claims
- Former inmate sues Correctional Facility Authority for copies of videos and photos
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age