Gregory Hall vs. Thomas E. Delaney
PA-Pro Se; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff claims defendant failed to provide adequate legal support regarding a Dec. 27, 2011, warrantless search and seizure that violated plaintiff’s civil rights. Plaintiff claims defendant maliciously misrepresented plaintiff and seeks $100,000,000 in damages.
Case Number: 12-C-485
Winchester Medical Center vs. Denise Ford
PA-Daniel T. Booth; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $63,002.89 for past due credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-489
84 Lumber L.P vs. Sandra Drosdak-Hilmes
PA-Amie M. Mihalko; J-David Sanders
*Plaintff claims defendant owes at least $38,090.77 for past due credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-490
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection