Gregory Hall vs. Thomas E. Delaney
PA-Pro Se; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff claims defendant failed to provide adequate legal support regarding a Dec. 27, 2011, warrantless search and seizure that violated plaintiff’s civil rights. Plaintiff claims defendant maliciously misrepresented plaintiff and seeks $100,000,000 in damages.
Case Number: 12-C-485
Winchester Medical Center vs. Denise Ford
PA-Daniel T. Booth; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $63,002.89 for past due credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-489
84 Lumber L.P vs. Sandra Drosdak-Hilmes
PA-Amie M. Mihalko; J-David Sanders
*Plaintff claims defendant owes at least $38,090.77 for past due credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-490
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall