Winchester Medical Center vs. Ralph Edward Luria
PA-Christopher J. McCarthy; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $27,639.14 for past credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-498
Luther Nutter vs. City of Charles Town
PA-Christooher P. Stroech; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff alleges negligence on the part of the defendant, claiming that through an inadequate sewer system that he has lost value in his personal property and home. Plaintiff alleges trespass via raw sewage that entered his home. Plaintiff seeks damages to be determined at trial.
Case Number: 12-C-500
Mary Luani vs. City of Charles Town
PA-J. Christopher P. Stroech; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff alleges negligence on the part of the defendant through inadequate sewer system, claiming that she has lost value in her personal property and home. Plaintiff alleges trespass via raw sewage that entered her home. Plaintiff seeks damages to be determined at trial.
Case Number: 12-C-501
Jefferson Security Bank vs. Kevin N. Boutin and Nancy L. Cox
PA-Kathy M. Santa Barbara; J-Michael Lorensen
*Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $352,644.92 for past credit agreement.
Case Number: 13-C-13
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company vs. Tetra-Con LLC
PA-Ryan Marstellter; J-Michael Lorensen
*Plaintiff alleges that that in May, Defendant caused extensive water damage via work done to a home owned by the insured, Everett Ehrlich. The insured filed a claim with the plaintiff, which the plaintiff paid. Plaintiff now seeks judgment against Defendant for the amount of claim totaling $38,342.21, as well as for other costs to be determined at trial.
Case Number: 13-C-17
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan