Winchester Medical Center vs. Ralph Edward Luria
PA-Christopher J. McCarthy; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $27,639.14 for past credit agreement.
Case Number: 12-C-498
Luther Nutter vs. City of Charles Town
PA-Christooher P. Stroech; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff alleges negligence on the part of the defendant, claiming that through an inadequate sewer system that he has lost value in his personal property and home. Plaintiff alleges trespass via raw sewage that entered his home. Plaintiff seeks damages to be determined at trial.
Case Number: 12-C-500
Mary Luani vs. City of Charles Town
PA-J. Christopher P. Stroech; J-David Sanders
*Plaintiff alleges negligence on the part of the defendant through inadequate sewer system, claiming that she has lost value in her personal property and home. Plaintiff alleges trespass via raw sewage that entered her home. Plaintiff seeks damages to be determined at trial.
Case Number: 12-C-501
Jefferson Security Bank vs. Kevin N. Boutin and Nancy L. Cox
PA-Kathy M. Santa Barbara; J-Michael Lorensen
*Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $352,644.92 for past credit agreement.
Case Number: 13-C-13
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company vs. Tetra-Con LLC
PA-Ryan Marstellter; J-Michael Lorensen
*Plaintiff alleges that that in May, Defendant caused extensive water damage via work done to a home owned by the insured, Everett Ehrlich. The insured filed a claim with the plaintiff, which the plaintiff paid. Plaintiff now seeks judgment against Defendant for the amount of claim totaling $38,342.21, as well as for other costs to be determined at trial.
Case Number: 13-C-17
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan