Rish Equipment Company vs. Frasure Creek Mining, LLC
PA- Ryan S. Marsteller
* Rish sold and delivered goods and/or provided services to the defendant from June 2011 until January 2012. Rish claims Frasure failed and refused to pay for the materials. Rish is seeking damages in the amount of $196,463.47 with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-3
Gary D. Davis vs. Vossloh Track Material, Inc.
PA- Todd S. Bailess, Joy B. Mega; J- Joseph Reeder
* Davis was employed by the defendant as a forklift operator until his discharge on Sept. 4. Davis claims the defendant failed to pay his final wages within 72 hours of discharge. Davis is seeking compensatory and treble damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-5
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization
- Man accuses John Skidmore Development of workers’ comp discrimination
- Police officer sues City of Kenova for forcing him to quit
- Woman accuses 3D Construction of discrimination, invasion of privacy
- Wayne Co. man sues Mountaineer Contractors for breach
- Woman says Nytis Exploration violated state code
- Panel reviews public financing complaints in Supreme Court race
- Steptoe & Johnson will sponsor North American Prospect Expo in Houston