Rish Equipment Company vs. Frasure Creek Mining, LLC
PA- Ryan S. Marsteller
* Rish sold and delivered goods and/or provided services to the defendant from June 2011 until January 2012. Rish claims Frasure failed and refused to pay for the materials. Rish is seeking damages in the amount of $196,463.47 with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-3
Gary D. Davis vs. Vossloh Track Material, Inc.
PA- Todd S. Bailess, Joy B. Mega; J- Joseph Reeder
* Davis was employed by the defendant as a forklift operator until his discharge on Sept. 4. Davis claims the defendant failed to pay his final wages within 72 hours of discharge. Davis is seeking compensatory and treble damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-5
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan