Rish Equipment Company vs. Frasure Creek Mining, LLC
PA- Ryan S. Marsteller
* Rish sold and delivered goods and/or provided services to the defendant from June 2011 until January 2012. Rish claims Frasure failed and refused to pay for the materials. Rish is seeking damages in the amount of $196,463.47 with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-3
Gary D. Davis vs. Vossloh Track Material, Inc.
PA- Todd S. Bailess, Joy B. Mega; J- Joseph Reeder
* Davis was employed by the defendant as a forklift operator until his discharge on Sept. 4. Davis claims the defendant failed to pay his final wages within 72 hours of discharge. Davis is seeking compensatory and treble damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-5
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall