Rish Equipment Company vs. Frasure Creek Mining, LLC
PA- Ryan S. Marsteller
* Rish sold and delivered goods and/or provided services to the defendant from June 2011 until January 2012. Rish claims Frasure failed and refused to pay for the materials. Rish is seeking damages in the amount of $196,463.47 with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-3
Gary D. Davis vs. Vossloh Track Material, Inc.
PA- Todd S. Bailess, Joy B. Mega; J- Joseph Reeder
* Davis was employed by the defendant as a forklift operator until his discharge on Sept. 4. Davis claims the defendant failed to pay his final wages within 72 hours of discharge. Davis is seeking compensatory and treble damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-5
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods