T&C Drywall, Inc. vs. Tri State Hotels, LLC
PA- William T. Watson; J- David M. Pancake
* The plaintiff and defendant entered into a contract whereby T&C was to provide drywall, labor and certain extras at the defendant’s project at the Holiday Inn Express in Cross Lanes, the complaint says. T&C claims Tri State Hotels has failed and refused to pay for the services it provided. T&C is seeking damages in the amount of $16,220 with interest.
Case number: 13-C-38
Amos O’Dell Prince II vs. Huntington Park, Inc. d/b/a Sheetz #427
PA- J. Michael Ranson, Cynthia M. Ranson, George B. Morrone III; J- David M. Pancake
* Prince was employed by Sheetz from Aug. 10 until Jan. 8. He claims the defendant failed to pay his final wages within 72 hours. Prince is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 13-C-39
Lottie Mae Beckett vs. Ronald Joe Gregory and EAN Holdings, LLC
PA- R.R. Fredeking II; J- F. Jane Hustead
* On June 28, Beckett was operating a 2008 Chevrolet HHR and was at the intersection of Melody Farm Road and East Mall Road when Gregory, who was operating a 2012 Volkswagen CC owned by EAN, negligently changed lanes and ran into Beckett’s vehicle, it is alleged. Beckett is seeking compensatory damages with interest.
Case number: 13-C-44
SWVA, Inc. vs. Elkhart Metal Distributing, Inc.
PA- Stephen J. Golder, Arnold J. Janicker; J- F. Jane Hustead
* In September and October, Elkhart purchased steel products from the defendant. SWVA claims Elkhart failed and refused to pay for the steel products. SWVA is seeking damages in the amount of $69,500.07 plus interest with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-46
- Suit claims Marcum & Associates owes sum for unpaid goods
- Suit claims University Physicians and Surgeons failed to pay employees in timely manner
- Morrisey, Texas AG urge feds before climate summit
- Chester mayor challenges city council bid of negligence
- Owners of modular home accuse manufacturer of negligence
- Inmate says Charleston officers used racial slurs, excess force
- Railroad worker says logging firm negligent in hiring
- Wyoming Co. miner accuses coal mines of harmful safety violations
- Winfield files petition over rejection of annexation request
- AG announces mobile office hours for December