T&C Drywall, Inc. vs. Tri State Hotels, LLC
PA- William T. Watson; J- David M. Pancake
* The plaintiff and defendant entered into a contract whereby T&C was to provide drywall, labor and certain extras at the defendant’s project at the Holiday Inn Express in Cross Lanes, the complaint says. T&C claims Tri State Hotels has failed and refused to pay for the services it provided. T&C is seeking damages in the amount of $16,220 with interest.
Case number: 13-C-38
Amos O’Dell Prince II vs. Huntington Park, Inc. d/b/a Sheetz #427
PA- J. Michael Ranson, Cynthia M. Ranson, George B. Morrone III; J- David M. Pancake
* Prince was employed by Sheetz from Aug. 10 until Jan. 8. He claims the defendant failed to pay his final wages within 72 hours. Prince is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 13-C-39
Lottie Mae Beckett vs. Ronald Joe Gregory and EAN Holdings, LLC
PA- R.R. Fredeking II; J- F. Jane Hustead
* On June 28, Beckett was operating a 2008 Chevrolet HHR and was at the intersection of Melody Farm Road and East Mall Road when Gregory, who was operating a 2012 Volkswagen CC owned by EAN, negligently changed lanes and ran into Beckett’s vehicle, it is alleged. Beckett is seeking compensatory damages with interest.
Case number: 13-C-44
SWVA, Inc. vs. Elkhart Metal Distributing, Inc.
PA- Stephen J. Golder, Arnold J. Janicker; J- F. Jane Hustead
* In September and October, Elkhart purchased steel products from the defendant. SWVA claims Elkhart failed and refused to pay for the steel products. SWVA is seeking damages in the amount of $69,500.07 plus interest with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-46
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization
- Man accuses John Skidmore Development of workers’ comp discrimination
- Police officer sues City of Kenova for forcing him to quit
- Woman accuses 3D Construction of discrimination, invasion of privacy
- Wayne Co. man sues Mountaineer Contractors for breach
- Woman says Nytis Exploration violated state code
- Panel reviews public financing complaints in Supreme Court race
- Steptoe & Johnson will sponsor North American Prospect Expo in Houston
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full