CHARLESTON – The Webb Law Firm is continuing with its tradition of offering a free divorce on Valentine’s Day for the sixth year.
The firm will be giving away a free divorce to the person who presents the most compelling story as to why they deserve a free divorce.
Charles R. “Rusty” Webb began the free Valentine’s Day divorce in 2008. The first year, the contest was done in conjunction with WKLC-FM, but Webb has since done the contest himself.
The divorce is limited to an uncontested, no-fault divorce with no or minimal child custody issues.
The winner of the contest will be announced on Feb. 14.
While the service is free, the winner will be responsible for all fees, costs and expenses associated with the divorce.
The divorce is limited to divorces with jurisdiction in West Virginia.
Current clients of the Webb Law Firm are ineligible for the contest.
To enter, go to rustywebb.com or freevalentinesdivorce.com.
For more information, contact Webb at 304-344-9322 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan