CHARLESTON – The Webb Law Firm is continuing with its tradition of offering a free divorce on Valentine’s Day for the sixth year.
The firm will be giving away a free divorce to the person who presents the most compelling story as to why they deserve a free divorce.
Charles R. “Rusty” Webb began the free Valentine’s Day divorce in 2008. The first year, the contest was done in conjunction with WKLC-FM, but Webb has since done the contest himself.
The divorce is limited to an uncontested, no-fault divorce with no or minimal child custody issues.
The winner of the contest will be announced on Feb. 14.
While the service is free, the winner will be responsible for all fees, costs and expenses associated with the divorce.
The divorce is limited to divorces with jurisdiction in West Virginia.
Current clients of the Webb Law Firm are ineligible for the contest.
To enter, go to rustywebb.com or freevalentinesdivorce.com.
For more information, contact Webb at 304-344-9322 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall