CHARLESTON – The Webb Law Firm is continuing with its tradition of offering a free divorce on Valentine’s Day for the sixth year.
The firm will be giving away a free divorce to the person who presents the most compelling story as to why they deserve a free divorce.
Charles R. “Rusty” Webb began the free Valentine’s Day divorce in 2008. The first year, the contest was done in conjunction with WKLC-FM, but Webb has since done the contest himself.
The divorce is limited to an uncontested, no-fault divorce with no or minimal child custody issues.
The winner of the contest will be announced on Feb. 14.
While the service is free, the winner will be responsible for all fees, costs and expenses associated with the divorce.
The divorce is limited to divorces with jurisdiction in West Virginia.
Current clients of the Webb Law Firm are ineligible for the contest.
To enter, go to rustywebb.com or freevalentinesdivorce.com.
For more information, contact Webb at 304-344-9322 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods