CHARLESTON – The Webb Law Firm is continuing with its tradition of offering a free divorce on Valentine’s Day for the sixth year.
The firm will be giving away a free divorce to the person who presents the most compelling story as to why they deserve a free divorce.
Charles R. “Rusty” Webb began the free Valentine’s Day divorce in 2008. The first year, the contest was done in conjunction with WKLC-FM, but Webb has since done the contest himself.
The divorce is limited to an uncontested, no-fault divorce with no or minimal child custody issues.
The winner of the contest will be announced on Feb. 14.
While the service is free, the winner will be responsible for all fees, costs and expenses associated with the divorce.
The divorce is limited to divorces with jurisdiction in West Virginia.
Current clients of the Webb Law Firm are ineligible for the contest.
To enter, go to rustywebb.com or freevalentinesdivorce.com.
For more information, contact Webb at 304-344-9322 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court
- State Farm asks to move liability case from state to federal court
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination