Phyllis J. Ross vs. the Marshall University Board of Governors and Michael A. Krasnow, D.O.
PA- William A. Davis; J- David M. Pancake
* On Feb. 10, 2012, Ross underwent a surgical procedure by Krasnow. She claims during the procedure, Krasnow deviated from the appropriate and acceptable standards of medical care. Ross is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-100
Teresa A. Spurlock vs. Michael J. Arvanitis, M.D.
PA- Tony L. O’Dell, Cheryl A. Fisher; J- F. Jane Hustead
* On Dec. 27, 2010, Spurlock underwent kyphoplasty surgery performed by Arvanitis. She claims during the procedure, Arvanitis failed to obtain proper needle placement and failed to appropriately monitor the injection. Spurlock is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 13-C-102
Daniel L. Hendrix vs. Ferro Products Corporation; Somerset Steel Erection Company, Inc.; and Asheboro Machine Shop, Inc.
PA- James I. Stealey, George Zivovich; J- David M. Pancake
* On April 25, 2011, Hendrix was working on a job site in Milton and was climbing a ladder designed, constructed, assembled, manufactured, sold and/or distributed and inspected by the defendants. He claims the ladder was defective in that a weld on a rung of the ladder had not been properly affixed, causing him to fall from the ladder. Hendrix is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-118
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection