Shawn Arthur vs. Tri-State Roofing & Sheet Metal Company of West Virginia; Kokosing Construction Company, Inc.; and MarkWest Energy Appalachia, LLC
PA- Robert B. Warner, Tammy Bowles Raines; J- Joseph Reeder
* Arthur was employed by Tri-State Roofing. He claims on July 16, he was instructed to work on a roof without fall protection, and while working on the roof, he fell approximately 25 feet to the ground and was injured. Arthur is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-29
West Virginia Nursing Network, LLC vs. Loop Plaza Pharmacy Co.
PA- Bryan B. Escue; J- Phillip Stowers
* On April 3, WVNN entered into an oral contract with Loop to perform home infusion services exclusively. WVNN claims Loop breached its contract and caused WVNN damages. WVNN Is seeking compensatory damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 13-C-31
Holtzapfel Law Offices, PLLC vs. Injury Solutions, Inc.
PA- Richard E. Holtzapfel, David A. Holtzapfel; J- Phillip Stowers
* In February 2010, the defendant visited Holtzapfel for the purpose of selling television advertising for legal services. Holtzapfel claims it contracted with the defendant and paid $22,950 for the advertisements. Based upon the defendant’s 200 percent return on investment guarantee, Holtzapfel expected to generate at least $45,900 as a result of the contract, but as of Feb. 19, it has only generated $23,333.33. Holtzapfel is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 13-C-39
- Steptoe & Johnson names new Chief Information Officer
- Morrisey announces new additions to office staff
- Slip and fall accident leads to suit against local Walmart store
- Huntington nursing home abuse case removed to federal court
- Coal miner sues after allegedly suffering head injuries on job site
- Man accuses Southern Coal Corporation of wrongful termination
- Career employee charges Lowe’s with age discrimination in job loss
- WVU wrongful termination suit goes to federal court
- Ohio couple says Cook's Heating & Cooling breached contract
- Woman accuses welfare group, Goodwill of race discrimination