WILLIAMSON – Former Massey Energy CEO Don Blankenship has filed a $12 billion lawsuit claiming saying national media outlets and leading Republicans intended to defame him in his 2018 U.S. Senate bid.
- Some Kanawha County court documents now available to online subscribers
- U.S. Supreme Court wants to hear from Workman before it discusses impeachment case
- Former state senator sues sheriff's department for unlawful arrest
- State Supreme Court agrees with recommended sanctions for Loughry
- West Virginia, four other states filing suits against Purdue Pharma for opioid marketing
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.