CHARLESTON – The average number of companies targeted by some of the biggest asbestos firms in their lawsuits is in the triple-figures, according to recent statistics, forcing some, especially those in claims management, to question the strategy of plaintiffs’ lawyers.
- DiTrapano's law license reinstated immediately by state Supreme Court
- Man sues Genesis for mother’s injuries, death
- Woman sues Windham Professionals, alleges harassment
- PERSONNEL FILE: Davis selected as Bar Foundation Fellow
- This just in: Kanawha County
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.