- Intermediate appeals court, judicial runoffs, other legal issues on 2019 legislative agenda
- Justice wants intermediate appeals court, but trial lawyers say it isn't needed
- Former teacher sues county board of education for free speech violations
- Process server claims police threatened her
- Morrisey, other AGs ask U.S. Supreme Court to protect Second Amendment
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.