HUNTINGTON – A Cabell County man and Ohio woman are suing DeAngelo Brothers LLC after they claim it interfered with their new jobs. Michael A. Adkins and Janet Holderby were employed by the defendant, according to a complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
- Man sues Genesis for mother’s injuries, death
- PERSONNEL FILE: Davis selected as Bar Foundation Fellow
- MU Foundation establishes James E. Gibson Scholarship
- Clothing voucher: A back-to-school necessity for needy families
- This just in: Kanawha County
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.