- Ketchum seeks probation or fine while federal prosecutors want him to serve 6-12 months
- AG's office files civil complaint against teacher, aides accused of abusing special needs students
- Opposition to charter schools doesn't make sense
- Loughry’s legacy will live on in the (Steve) Canterbury Tales
- EQT agrees to $53.5 million settlement in gas royalty payment case
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.