- Water crisis attorneys to get more than $22 million in fees while plaintiffs split $73 million
- Hey. Judge Loughry, you’re not that smart, and we’re not that stupid!
- Workers Compensation Office of Judges employee accused of cyber crimes
- Impeachment trials for four state Supreme Court justices begin Oct. 1
- Attorney seeks to nullify Justice's Supreme Court appointments and Jenkins' spot on ballot
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.