WINFIELD – A group of homeowners fighting to keep a Walmart Neighborhood Market from building in Teays Valley have taken their battle to court. David Conley, Jennifer Martone, Tim Hill and Ray Burke filed a petition in Putnam Circuit Court earlier this month requesting the court to review the matter and the actions of the Putnam County Board of Zoning Appeals. Conley is past president of Fox Run Homeowners Association and a member of Keep The Promise, an association of citizens concerned about
- John Howerton Honda alleges it is still owed $26,000 for vehicle
- Man alleges PanCorp failed to rebuild truck's transmission
- Individuals sue Canyon Sudar Partners, others for deaths
- UC named in age discrimination suit
- West Virginian joins class-action against Petland
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.