CHARLESTON – A woman who had two dozen animals seized from her Charleston home earlier this summer has filed nearly a dozen lawsuits in wake of the incident. Amanda Dawn Woods filed her first lawsuit in June, two weeks after the animals – some of which already were dead – were taken from her West Side home.
- Man alleges PanCorp failed to rebuild truck's transmission
- THEIR VIEW: Don't write editorials about lawsuits you don't understand
- McGraw sues Arizona-based debt company
- Clothing voucher: A back-to-school necessity for needy families
- This just in: Kanawha County
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.