“My biggest disappointment is a majority in Congress ignored the will of the people,” explained Joe Pizarchik, recently ousted director of the Interior Department’s Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement, to a sympathetic ear at Politico. “They ignored the interests of the people in coal country.” Pizarchik, of course, personally speaks for all of West Virginia.
- Former WCHS, WVAH meteorologist accuses stations, Sinclair of age discrimination
- Supreme Court chaos leaves West Virginia on ATRA's Judicial Hellhole Watch List
- 17 apply for state Supreme Court seat
- Former, future Supreme Court candidate Smith throws support behind Tabit for new vacancy
- Patient accuses Cabell Huntington, bariatric surgeon of negligence
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.