“My biggest disappointment is a majority in Congress ignored the will of the people,” explained Joe Pizarchik, recently ousted director of the Interior Department’s Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement, to a sympathetic ear at Politico. “They ignored the interests of the people in coal country.” Pizarchik, of course, personally speaks for all of West Virginia.
- Manchin replays catastrophic 2016 governor's race strategy
- Environmental attorney says Green New Deal wouldn't be good news for West Virginia
- Juror at heart of Loughry's motion seeking new trial upset by allegations: 'We were so fair'
- Fired employee charges company with retaliation, wrongful discharge
- Neighbors claim gas company damaged their property
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.