“My biggest disappointment is a majority in Congress ignored the will of the people,” explained Joe Pizarchik, recently ousted director of the Interior Department’s Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement, to a sympathetic ear at Politico. “They ignored the interests of the people in coal country.” Pizarchik, of course, personally speaks for all of West Virginia.
- Following state Supreme Court ruling, Workman's impeachment trial doesn't begin
- Democratic group sues Morrisey, AG's office for failing to fully respond to FOIA requests
- Justice files response regarding residency suit
- Beckley couple alleges Outback restaurant's negligence caused injuries to husband
- Justices to support Amendment 2, giving Legislature more oversight of court budget
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.