“My biggest disappointment is a majority in Congress ignored the will of the people,” explained Joe Pizarchik, recently ousted director of the Interior Department’s Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement, to a sympathetic ear at Politico. “They ignored the interests of the people in coal country.” Pizarchik, of course, personally speaks for all of West Virginia.
- Nine apply to temporarily fill Ketchum's Supreme Court seat
- DOJ says prosecutors in Blankenship case committed misconduct
- Not so proud and haughty now
- Senate to meet Aug. 20 to establish rules for impeachment trials
- State transportation department blamed for interstate construction death
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.