- Employee claims CAMC mistreated him because of his ethnicity
- Homeowners sue contractors JS Breeden Builders for fraudulent business practices
- Milk catcher sues United Dairy after workplace accident results in leg amputation
- Limited liability company sues borrowers for unpaid loan
- Ketchum seeks probation or fine while federal prosecutors want him to serve 6-12 months
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.