- Employee claims CAMC mistreated him because of his ethnicity
- Founder DiTrapano's legacy lives on despite Charleston law firm's recent name change
- Warner's love for law started as a child, remains strong to this day
- Homeowners sue contractors JS Breeden Builders for fraudulent business practices
- Milk catcher sues United Dairy after workplace accident results in leg amputation
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.