- Water crisis attorneys to get more than $22 million in fees while plaintiffs split $73 million
- Attorney seeks to nullify Justice's Supreme Court appointments and Jenkins' spot on ballot
- Marshall County couple sues over exploding soda can
- Caputo asks Justice to include Ketchum in articles of impeachment
- CSX derailment and oil spill leads to federal lawsuit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.