Several Pennsylvania counties are fighting to keep control of their opioid lawsuits as the national law firm Simmons Hanly Conroy, with the active support of the companies it is suing, seeks to create what a rival attorney calls a litigation "cesspool."
- Former state senator sues sheriff's department for unlawful arrest
- Capito sponsors another bill to regulate widely used industrial PFAS chemicals
- Some Kanawha County court documents now available to online subscribers
- State Supreme Court agrees with recommended sanctions for Loughry
- Widow of Upper Big Branch miner receives settlement from federal government
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.