Several Pennsylvania counties are fighting to keep control of their opioid lawsuits as the national law firm Simmons Hanly Conroy, with the active support of the companies it is suing, seeks to create what a rival attorney calls a litigation "cesspool."
- Nine apply to temporarily fill Ketchum's Supreme Court seat
- DOJ says prosecutors in Blankenship case committed misconduct
- Senate to meet Aug. 20 to establish rules for impeachment trials
- State transportation department blamed for interstate construction death
- Not so proud and haughty now
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.