Several Pennsylvania counties are fighting to keep control of their opioid lawsuits as the national law firm Simmons Hanly Conroy, with the active support of the companies it is suing, seeks to create what a rival attorney calls a litigation "cesspool."
- Parents file lawsuit against woman who struck, killed their daughter in crosswalk near WVU
- Woman claims she was fired without cause from Summersville medical center
- Blankenship says national media, GOP leaders worked together to defame him in '18 primary
- Mother sues after teen daughter killed by drunk driver
- Brian Cummings helps patients, families find justice in malpractice cases
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.