MORGANTOWN -- Elizabeth Van Nostrand, an assistant professor at the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, led the annual John W. Fisher II Lecture in Law and Medicine April 3 in Event Hall at West Virginia University Law.
- John Howerton Honda alleges it is still owed $26,000 for vehicle
- Man alleges PanCorp failed to rebuild truck's transmission
- THEIR VIEW: Don't write editorials about lawsuits you don't understand
- Individuals sue Canyon Sudar Partners, others for deaths
- UC named in age discrimination suit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.