One rule for thee, another for me. We all know people who think and act that way. Many are politicians and public officials. They have exacting standards for everyone outside their circle of power (and hold us to them), but the standards they set for themselves are lower, and they allow themselves a lot of leeway for infractions.
- Former, future Supreme Court candidate Smith throws support behind Tabit for new vacancy
- Chiartas withdraws name from Supreme Court vacancy list, endorses Tabit for seat
- Webb wants to serve West Virginia again, this time on state Supreme Court
- Morrisey applauds EPA plan for new coal-fired power plants
- Kanawha Co. doctor alleges insurance company breached contract
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.