One rule for thee, another for me. We all know people who think and act that way. Many are politicians and public officials. They have exacting standards for everyone outside their circle of power (and hold us to them), but the standards they set for themselves are lower, and they allow themselves a lot of leeway for infractions.
- West Virginia concealed carry permits recognized in 10 more states
- Woman in her 80s accuses Kanawha County restaurant of wrongful termination
- Farrell fills Loughry's seat; Walker disagrees about him possibly being Acting Chief Justice
- Ohio couple alleges Fat Patty's negligence caused wife's injuries
- Prim Law attorney announces run for Supreme Court
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.