One rule for thee, another for me. We all know people who think and act that way. Many are politicians and public officials. They have exacting standards for everyone outside their circle of power (and hold us to them), but the standards they set for themselves are lower, and they allow themselves a lot of leeway for infractions.
- Parents file lawsuit against woman who struck, killed their daughter in crosswalk near WVU
- Woman claims she was fired without cause from Summersville medical center
- Blankenship says national media, GOP leaders worked together to defame him in '18 primary
- Mother sues after teen daughter killed by drunk driver
- Brian Cummings helps patients, families find justice in malpractice cases
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.