PHILIPPI — A Barbour County jury found that Alderson Broaddus University was 30 percent liable in its supervision and retention of former coach Collins Murphy, who secretly photographed female student-athletes in the dorm in which he was the residence director.
- Some Kanawha County court documents now available to online subscribers
- Former state senator sues sheriff's department for unlawful arrest
- Capito sponsors another bill to regulate widely used industrial PFAS chemicals
- State Supreme Court agrees with recommended sanctions for Loughry
- Widow of Upper Big Branch miner receives settlement from federal government
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.