HUNTINGTON – Charleston attorney Carte Goodwin secured a victory recently when U.S. District Judge Robert Chambers ruled against U.S. Attorney Mike Stuart in a case involving hemp in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia at Huntington.
- Dental hygienist says she was victim of retaliatory firing and discrimination
- Dark money and bullying tactics at the state Capitol
- Supreme Court hears arguments in EQT Corp.'s trespassing case
- Man claims Snowshoe wastewater facility directed human waste to his property
- LAW OFFICE OF FITZSIMMONS: $1.42 Million Settlement Obtained for Plaintiff Injured in Multi-vehicle Truck Accident
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.