- Tabit files pre-candidacy papers for 2020 Supreme Court race
- West Virginia joins federal lawsuit claiming price conspiracy among generic drug makers
- U.S. Supreme Court wants to hear from Workman before it discusses impeachment case
- Kanawha County woman blames CAMC phlebotomist for hand injury
- Tabbatha Perdue might want to rethink this lawsuit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from West Virginia Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.