CHARLESTON -- Dinsmore & Shohl is pleased to announce that its attorneys have received top rankings, including 10 No. 1 rankings, in the 2014 Edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
In compiling the current directory, thousands of interviews were conducted throughout the United States carried out by a team of 140 full-time researchers. Law firms and individual attorneys are ranked in bands from one to six, with one being the best.
This year, the firm received high marks in Corporate/M&A, Labor & Employment, Litigation and Environment, Natural Resources & Utilities in West Virginia.
Additionally, the following partners ranked No. 1 in their respective legal category: Mark A. Carter, W. Henry Jernigan, Jr., and Christopher B. Power.
Overall, the firm was ranked in 14 total categories with 43 attorneys ranked across various practice areas. Chambers USA 2014 recognized the following attorneys in West Virginia:
* Mark A. Carter - Labor & Employment
* Anna M. Dailey- Labor & Employment
* W. Henry Jernigan Jr.- Litigation: General Commercial
* Donna C. Kelly- Natural Resources
* Christopher B. Power - Natural Resources: Environment
* Forrest H. Roles- Labor & Employment
* Robert M. Stonestreet- Natural Resources
* F. Thomas Rubenstein- Natural Resources
* David M. Thomas- Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance
Chambers & Partners is a legal publishing group based in London. Since 1999, Chambers USA has been researching the US legal profession. Chambers & Partners employs a team of 140 highly qualified researchers who conduct thousands of interviews with lawyers and their clients worldwide. For more information, visitwww.chambersandpartners.com
Dinsmore & Shohl is comprised of more than 500 attorneys with locations in 16 cities throughout Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C. and West Virginia. For more information, visit www.dinsmore.com.