CHARLESTON -- The Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia (DTCWV) recently held its 32nd Annual Meeting at the Stonewall Resort in Roanoke, W.Va.
The meeting was led by now Past President Laurie Barbe, who presented the following new officers for 2014-2015:
* Charles F. Printz Jr., President, Bowles Rice LLP (Martinsburg)
* Jeffrey Holmstrand, Vice President, Flaherty Sensabaugh & Bonasso PLLC (Wheeling)
* Jill Rice, Treasurer, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP (Morgantown)
* Jill McIntyre, Secretary, Jackson Kelly PLLC (Charleston)
The DTCWV also welcomes two new board members; Bernard S. Vallejos of Farrell White & Legg PLLC and Steven K. Wellman of Jenkins Fenstermaker, PLLC, both from Huntington.
Following is the list of other 2014-2015 DTCWV Board of Governor members:
* Laurie Barbe (Im. Past President), Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
* Peggy L. Schultz (Executive Director), DTCWV
* Charles R. Bailey, Bailey & Wyant, PLLC
* Leanna Colston (Paralegal Rep), Jackson Kelly PLLC
* Teresa J. Dumire, Kay Casto & Chaney, PLLC
* William E. Galeota, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
* Roberta Green, Shuman, McCuskey & Slicer, PLLC
* Mark H. Hayes, Robinson & McElwee, PLLC
* Eric J. Hulett, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
* Robert J. Kent, Bowles Rice LLP
* Luke A. Lafferre, Huddleston Bolen, LLP
* Erik W. Legg, Farrell White & Legg PLLC
* John F. McCuskey, Shuman, McCuskey & Slicer, PLLC
* Laurie K. Miller, Jackson Kelly PLLC
* Timothy Miller, Robinson & McElwee, PLLC
* Todd A. Mount, Shaffer & Shaffer, PLLC
* Heather M. Noel, MacCorkle Lavender PLLC
* Susan R. Snowden, Martin & Seibert, L.C.
* John R. Teare Jr., Spilman, Thomas & Battle, PLLC
* Randall L. Trautwein, Lamp Bartram Levy Trautwein & Perry PLLC
* Jeffrey Van Volkenburg, Young Lawyer Rep, McNeer, Highland McMunn & Varner, L.C.
* Monte Lee Williams, Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
The DTCWV is an association of West Virginia attorneys who defend individuals and corporations in civil litigation. It currently has a membership of more than 500 attorneys, along with over 50 legal assistants dedicated to the defense of these clients.