CHARLESTON (June 13, 2014) – Dinsmore & Shohl announces 21 of its attorneys have been named to the West Virginia Super Lawyers list and the Rising Stars list for 2014.
In addition to his Super Lawyer listing, Charleston Partner Mark A. Carter was also recognized as one of the Top 10 lawyers in the state for the eighth year in a row.
Attorneys on the Super Lawyers list are selected by a multi-phase process that takes into account independent research, peer evaluations and professional achievement. The Rising Stars list recognizes up-and-coming attorneys in the state of West Virginia.
Dinsmore attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers & Rising Stars are listed below:
* Allison S. Bungard, Employment & Labor
* Mark A. Carter, Employment & Labor
* Anna M. Dailey, Employment & Labor
* W. Henry Jernigan Jr., Business Litigation
* Donna C. Kelly, Energy & Resources
* Brian J. Moore, Employment & Labor
* Christopher B. Power, Environmental
* Forrest H. Roles, Employment & Labor
* Robert M. Stonestreet, Civil Litigation Defense
* Jill Cranston Rice, Health Care
* David M. Thomas, Bankruptcy
* Anne D. Harman, Personal Injury Defense: Products
* Denise Klug Pentino, Civil Litigation Defense
* Andrew L. Ellis, Estate & Probate
* Matthew P. Kingery, Real Estate
* Jason M. Nutzman, Employment & Labor
* Ashley C. Pack, Employment & Labor
* Jason S. Long, Schools & Education
* Michael R. Proctor, Civil Litigation Defense
* Joshua S. Rogers, Estate & Trust Litigation
* Jacob A. Manning, Business Litigation
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The Rising Stars list recognizes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing for 10 years or less and have went through the Super Lawyers selection process.
Dinsmore & Shohl is comprised of more than 500 attorneys with locations in 16 cities throughout Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C. and West Virginia. For more information, visit www.dinsmore.com.