HUNTINGTON -- Huddleston Bolen has announced that 14 of the firm’s lawyers were recognized in the 2014 Edition of West VirginiaSuper Lawyers.
Approximately one-third of the firm’s West Virginia lawyers were named either West Virginia Super Lawyers or West Virginia Rising Stars this year.
Lawyers from a variety of practice areas were called out, including energy and natural resources, employment law, construction litigation, personal injury defense, products liability defense, business litigation, defense of class actions and mass torts, civil litigation, mergers and acquisitions and real estate law.
Nine Huddleston Bolen lawyers were listed in named 2014 Super Lawyers:
* Craig Banford, Products Liability Defense
* Richard Bolen, Energy & Natural Resources
* Tom Gilpin, Energy & Natural Resources
* JH Mahaney, Business Litigation
* Tom Murray, Mergers & Acquisitions
* Kevin Nelson, Employment Litigation
* Chris Plybon, Real Estate
* Mary Sanders, Insurance Coverage
* Scott Sheets, Employment & Labor
Five lawyers were listed as 2014 Rising Stars:
* Mike Addair, Construction Litigation
* David Bolen, Civil Litigation Defense
* Matt Lockhart, Personal Injury Defense
* Alexis Mattingly, Civil Litigation Defense
* Cindy McCarty, Personal Injury Defense
With roots dating back to 1871, Huddleston Bolen has 50 attorneys practicing in offices located in Huntington and Charleston in West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville in Kentucky. For more information, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.