HUNTINGTON – Legal directory publisher The Legal 500 has recognized Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP in two practice areas along with 10 attorneys, including three attorneys from the firm's Huntington office.
The practice areas and the attorneys noted in the annual publication are:
Product liability and mass tort defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices
* David E. Dukes (Columbia, S.C.)
* J. Mark Jones (Columbia, S.C.)
* James F. Rogers (Columbia, S.C.)
* Richard B. North Jr. (Atlanta)
* Samuel W. Outten (Greenville, S.C.)
Product liability and mass tort defense: automotive/transportation
* Christopher C. Genovese (Columbia, S.C.)
* Deirdre S. McCool (Charleston, S.C.)
* Marc E. Williams (Huntington, W.Va.)
* Melissa Foster Bird (Huntington, W.Va.)
* Robert L. Massie (Huntington, W.Va.)
The Legal 500 publishers interview law firm commercial clients and attorneys every year and develop recommendations for inclusion based on responses, according to the organization. The UK-based reference guide has been published annually for more than 25 years.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 500 attorneys and government relations professionals with offices in the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia. For more information, visit www.nelsonmullins.com.